Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where have I been?

Yes I know I have been MIA. I have been participating in daily digital scrapbook challenges at Jessica Sprague's site I also went on a great trip to Big Bear CA with hubby I will post pictures in the next month or so LOL! Oh yeah and track break is over and I am back to work. Here are a few of the layout that were keeping me busy!

The first 2 were created with Fonts MaSexy, and CK Journaling Everything from Autumn Woods by ScrapKitchen. They are both from our honeymoon and wedding.

Photos by Max Wilson

Small photos by me Big photo by Megan Resch

This layout was created with ATeets whitiethghtie paper and K Pertit's Floursihes no 2. Photo taken by me.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cool digital scrapbook pages. It was nice catching up the other day!