Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Kemp's

I was lucky to capture the Kemp's growing family. Little Rebecca is 5 weeks old, and she is adored by her almost 4 year old brother Jeremiah.
As you can see they are a very fun family!
Wrapped up like a little pea pod!
Smiling at mommy
Hard at play
I just love this silly look!
He just adores her!
A quite moment with mommy. I was giving Rebecca one last cuddle when I saw this out of the corner of my eye.
Look how big she has gotten in just 5 weeks.
Cuddling with Daddy
Deep in manly conversation!
Thank you Kemp's for letting me join your family for the afternoon.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Their little girl looks like she has as much hair as Kyce. They have adorable kiddos! very nice pictures...

Anonymous said...

Lu-
I love how your photos show the interactions and relationships between the people you are photographing! I usually look to your ideas when I feel like I need some new ones of my own!
Lynn