Sunday, January 5, 2014

The McCammant Family

The day Christmas I got an message from a friend/client asking if I could photograph a friend of hers family this weekend.   I was able to shoot the McCammant family and extended family for some fun in the park.  I was happy to take a little break from my winter break for fun in the park!




 Siblings


Cousins (this was a tricky shot because all of the adults were trying to make them smile with goofy antics!


A few Senior Shots thrown in for fun

As you can see this a family football obsessed, we had some fun with that!





The rebels (not Seahawks fans)

 Time to hit the field!


Thank you McCammant's it was fun, it was hard picking just a few for the blog!  May the playoffs be kind to you! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome photos. Thank you so much; you're a great photographer! (:

Love Kyann! The one in the Nebraska jersey (;