Monday, October 12, 2015

Erina

Welcome to the world Erina!  She is a whopping 11 days old in these pictures. We had fun playing with many family treasures and memories as backdrops and props. She had so much fun she did not want to sleep for most of the shoot.  Be prepared for cuteness overload!

The textiles are mommy and daddy wedding clothes.


Who doesn't love a little daddy daughter moment.


 Those little hands!


Mommy's favorite season FALL!

a note about the next two from Erina-
"My big brother Ryan saw me holding Daddy's badge so he ran to his room and brought me his badge to hold.  I think he is going to be a pretty awesome big brother!"


The background is Grandma's sari and this dress was my aunts.

Ryan the awesome big brother messing around during feeding time. 

Snuggles!!!

Thank you Kelli and Bobbie for letting me capture this fleeting moment in time!

No comments: