Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wedding


My friend Sharri caught the bouquet at my wedding in October. Wouldn't you know it she is the next to be married from the people that were there (unless someone is hiding something?) I am so happy for them and felt privilaged when they asked me to take portraits for their wedding. I was so nervous leading up to it since I am still getting used to my camera and lens, not to mention I am usally the backup in case the pro misses somenthing. It ended up going very smoothly.

Here are a few of my few favorites.


A silly Vegas cheese photo (no this is not where they had dinned we were just moving to another spot for pictures.)

1 comment:

sharri said...

Luann! What a surprise to be scrolling through your pictures and, what? Who's that? Wait a second...they look familiar....(that's right, I really am that slow). We are still working on getting our thank you cards and pictures out, (correction - I'M still working on that), but I want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart for taking such great shots of our special day. Hugs to you and Max both. Hope to see you soon.