Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July



Okay so it is the 6th I am a little slow.

I love the 4th of July it is such a great time for family to gather and just relax. Here are some of my favorite pictures from my families 4th of July party there were about 40 people all trying to keep cool in the pool. I love all of the great food, everyone has a special recipe and some even try something new (Joan the pink fluffy thing was GREAT!)

Sydney and her first sparkler
My sister enjoying a blast from the past a refreshing bomb pop (we were very surprised to realize how many of the younger kids 21 and below that did not know what a bomb pop was.)
Grandpa floating along
Anthony diving, I love how it looks like he is doing a hand stand on the water.
I love my new camera and so does everyone else, and they love to take their turn playing. I am not sure who took this one but it is great to have many pictures with me in it, even better a swimming picture that is not scary.
My Auntie Patty and I checking out Miss Sydney's 4th of July outfit.
Trey is 4 and he was very impatiently waiting the 20 minutes after he ate to go back into the pool. He was told "You can go back into the pool when the black hand gets to the 6" he replied about 30 seconds later "Why not the red hand that one is moving the black one is never going to move."

No comments: