Monday, March 15, 2010

Eye Candy

We recently went to So. Cal for a few concerts and while we were there I had many opportunities to PLAY with my camera. I hope you enjoy some of my eye candy. It is very random enjoy!

Views from the 18th street coffee shops back porch.




The Eams Office and gallery. A candy shop for the eyes! They just had a gallery opening showing the new Eams font, how can you not love art with typography.
This chair was comfy

I am not sure which of these two I like better, What do you think?
A case full of tops how fun!



We found a french pastry shop. They welcome you into their bakery open the fridge and pick what you want. This is a red velvet ball AMAZING!
see the bug in the daisy
Okay random I know but this strawberry so looked like a butt to me with big cellulite hips.
I-15 with a rainbow leading the way home.
A happy hubby after a great fish lunch.

This was on the shelf at an Ice cream shop.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Lu! Looks like you both had a great time and that the new healthier lifestyle is working for both of you. You look amazing!
Lynn

Kristen said...

Those are gorgeous! Wow. I love the muffin one...probably because I am hungry. The rainbow takes your breath away...you are right...Eye Candy. Although I was wondering from the title what I would be looking at...hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, you seem to make inanimate things come to life!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

These are the kind of photos I would LOVE to take on my vacations, but for some reason, I just don't have the eye or the talent to "see" a photo in the making.
Those are just amazing! Maybe you could teach an online photo class? :-)
Barb

Anonymous said...

These are the types of photos that you could see in any magazine. You've got a great eye for getting the right perspective. I think I need to play with my camera more. Great work! Tammy