Sunday, March 21, 2010

Help me FIGHT breast cancer


Hello Friends and Family,


I will be participating in my 5th Avon walk this summer. However, this year my Avon Walk experience will be different in a few ways.

1. I will be CREWING (that means being part of the massive support team that encourages, hydrates, feeds, and cheers on the walkers.) I am looking forward to being part of the support team this year.

2. I will be experiencing a new city! This year my sister and I will be crewing in San Francisco. It is her birthday weekend what a great gift to give to others.

Many things are not changing this year

1. Why I walk: In Memory of my Momma Lu (my Grandma on my moms side) she died of breast cancer when I was a baby.) I want to make sure that no other child grows up not knowing her grandma (or pa) because breast cancer cut their life short.

2. My Team: I will be crewing with Peggy's Spirit the same team I have walked with for 4 years.

3. My partner in crime: My sister and I will be crewing together. Please help us out in reaching our goals.

Breast cancer is a big disease, one that still affects far too many people, and I’m determined to do everything I can to help put an end to it. The money I raise will be managed and disbursed by the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade to help provide access to care for those that most need it, fund educational programs, and accelerate research into new treatments and potential cures. I’ll be just one of thousands of people raising awareness of the cause and educating even more people.

I can’t do it without your help.
I hope that I can count on your support.


How to Donate

No comments: