Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finally project 365 printed

I finally printed the pages from my Photo a Day project 2009. That's right I took a picture everyday (well almost!)

The Cover (I printed this 12x12 album at Shutterfly.com)
Look how small my year is!
A month at a glance. The layout were uploaded into
Shutterfly this is not their template.
As you can see I kept journaling short and sweet.
In review it was an interesting year to choose when I started I can promise I did not think this is the year: DH would stop smoking, our family would get smaller, Health would change our lifestyle, I would change jobs, Lucy would Kayak, and so much more. I did know I would see 3 friends get married, Sydney would grow up, and we would go on a few music adventures.

I would love to say I would do this every year but I am not there yet but I will try to do it every 2-3 years.


No comments: