Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Fun

Playing a little catch up. For my birthday we went bowling. One of my favorite things about family birthdays is that we gather together usually it is to go out to dinner but currently there is not a single night of the week that everyone is off work. This lead to our bowling fun this year. It was fun to laugh, cheer, and compete with each other.

The Players of family and friends

I am not sure why Sydney is dressed like a bumble bee other than the fact she is 3.5 years old and is full of personality.
Check out that follow through!
Sydney wanted to buff and shine everyone's ball for good luck.

Hubby inspired by Sydney buffing and shining.
Tom Showing off his skills!
Strike!!!! Terrible picture but full of fun!
Sydney cam of Billy and Loreena

My favorite picture right now I love the pure joy on my face.


No comments: