Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Bames

Let me introduce you to the Bames. This amazing family came into my life in the 2nd grade. Becky and I have been best friend ever since. It is hard to believe that I when I met the Bames there were only 4 of them. I was part of celebrating 5 new siblings, 2 spouses and one grand child, I am sure there will be many more celebrations to come. I was so excited to take pictures of their amazing family before Aaron heads off on a church mission.

Owling Around

Aaron flying off to a new adventure

Did I mention that this family is full of humor. I struggled with this shoot because I was laughing so hard and enjoying being in their company!
The Kids + 1 Grand Kid

Spencer and his beautiful family
Jeff and his beautiful family
Thank you Keith and Nannette for all of the special moment you and your family have brought to my life and for raising an amazing bunch of kids. I had a great time shooting your family!

No comments: