Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jaxon is One and Family Pictures


This December I had a great time capturing Deanna's family at Lake Las Vegas.  Her adorable son Jaxon is one already, how did that happen.  It seems like yesterday I was shooting Deanna's growing baby bump CLICK HERE .  I had a hard time keeping this preview under 15 pictures.  

The Birthday Boy
He was so happy that we left him alone and let him just play in the water





Look at the baby bump shoot to see this cute monkey kissing mommies tummy.


A few family pictures

Lots of kisses

And time to be silly

Mommy
 

Being cool like Daddy

Jax's beautiful parents

A family picture with an amazing Santa

Deanna and Jesus,  Thank you for asking me to capture this stage of your families life.  Jax is so darn adorable I can't wait to take more pictures of your family.

No comments: