Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Hoods 2012

This year for my sisters annual pictures we decided to do a bedroom shoot, since schedules, daylight and healthy people were not lining up.  We had seen many fun ideas on Pinterest and decided to have fun with it!

I was amazed at how well Sydney was able to read "Guess How Much I love You"
 Even TJ was impressed
 A few Christmas pictures
 I love this picture Sydney is giving Tom the only person looking at the camera a dirty look
 A little tickle time
 Mommy and Me

 Daddy and Me

 Tom and his boys TJ and Rosco,  a bonus to doing the shoot at home we were able to include Rosco in the pictures.
Look at the love between these two
 Aww TJ is so darn adorable
 A parting family shot

Thank you again for letting me try new things and use your family as my guinea pigs.

No comments: