Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

Everyone gathered at Billy's house before the fun of the evening started for pictures.  

Sydney, Sofia, and TJ

During the day I got a text from my sister the kids costumes need help before the picture Sydney the spider needs eyes and TJ need a nose.  It was fun to be part of the costume scramble.  

I love this picture of the two of them!

Check out those silly spider arms (my sister is so darn talented!)

One of the best parts of the gathering is that Yama was feeling good and came to join the fun.  Arn't Mickey and Minnie Adorable.  I am in love with this picture although I think my momma steals the show!
Yamma and Sofia, look close at the hands awwwwwwwwww!

Yamma and Yampa and their Grand Babies!  

 The girl cousins

 I handed my camera over and jumped into the fun with the kids.  I LOVE BEING A AUNT!!!!


I hope we can make this little get together a tradition!

No comments: