Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Collins Family

Yesterday I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with the beautiful Collins family at Floyd Lamb State Park.  When Crystal contacted me her goal for the shoot was a picture with both of her boys looking at the camera.  Joey 11 is a fun energetic boy with autism, and Wyatt 10 mo. old has recently discovered walking and is never in one spot long.

This was one of my first pictures mission accomplished now we could have fun!

 Looking at the hand hold so precious to see the connection between these two!


Okay so they may not be looking but I think it is okay, maybe even amazing!


Wyatt 
Look at those teeth!

I am in love with those eyes!

Joey
Look at those handsome brown eyes!

As soon as we laid out the blanket he sat down and looked right at me "cheese" I thought this was supposed to be hard.




 Since the boys did a great job we had a chance to work on the bonus family pictures!


The beautiful fall colors have nothing on the beauty of this family!

The bond between these two is beautiful!

And so it this one!


They loved tickling and tackling Daddy!

Crystal and Eric thank you for choosing me to capture this moment in your families life.  I had a great time getting to know your family!



No comments: