Thursday, September 6, 2007

Walk Thank you and an Update

Thank you for sponsoring me in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Your contribution really does make a difference- it will go toward funding access to care and finding a cure for Breast Cancer. I am very happy to report I have made my goal this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not be walking the whole distance this year. Instead I will be walking at the start, the end and little bits and pieces throughout. The pain in my foot is finally healing and the doctor is worried that I will reaggrivate the strain that is finally healing.

I am very disappointed with this BUT I have raised the money and the awareness! I have decided to turn the situation into a positive and plan on capturing some amazing pictures of the walkers crew, and staff this year.

I am happy to report that my gift cards can now be found at Enchanted Florists in Las Vegas and I am already fund raising for next year where I will WALK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still collecting names of people that you donated in memory or honor of, please e-mail me those names.

Walking for a cure,
Luann

PS. Sorry if you get this message more then once.

No comments: