Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Blog from Lucy

Hi It’s Lucy again! I guess I am taking over my mommies blog since she has not been posting lately, well maybe that is my fault she has been spending all of her time spoiling ME!!!!! Here are some of our latest adventures.

On the way to some of our adventures I get to wear hats, how cute am I! I am still trying to convice Lu that I need goggles! Max Thinks I need a Steelers baseball hat.
For years my humans get in the truck and go places without me lately they have let me come along. We have had time shopping at the District. My favorite store is Flea Bags Bakery they have the best doggie muffins. My humans have been eating at Pannera Bread so they can eat outside with me. I like it to when they bring the people food outside the runner always offers me a bowl of water. I told you this place is great! Then we go walking it is fun looking in all of the shop windows and meeting all of the other dogs walking their humans. They even have special places for me to do my duty.



I have also been working on my kayaking skills I am becoming a better passenger and can now balance with my paws up on the bow. It is great when Lu paddles fast or the wind blows at us I can get both of my ears flying in the wind. Saturday I tried to keep it up and as the boat turned I moved my paws for a better angle I almost walked right into the river oops. Thank goodness for my handle and Lu’s fast reactions!

Last week we were headed back to shore when Max noticed this big things drinking from the river. The humans called them Big Horn Sheep you really have to look for them they blend right into the mountains. I was really good and watched them I did not even bark, Max told me that would scare them. Then I jumped into Max’s boat (I told you I am getting better at this) so Lu could take pictures.


I am so lucky to have humans that take me out on these adventures. But I must admit that I was glad they went back to work after the long weekend all this activity is making me a VERY TIRED PUPPY!
One last picture of Max relaxing!




























1 comment:

The Bames said...

I asked Jeff the other day if we should look for some cheap kayaks. I think they are great fun and would make good use of the lake and river we have to close by. He doesn't think there is anywhere to really go around here.

Will you please make a post for where you guys take out your kayaks? I think I can convince him of it.