Sunday, November 21, 2010

4th Anniversary



I am a little behind but I will be playing catch up this week.

In October we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary but the planning started months ago. I came home from work in May and Max handed me a mini album full of pictures. Each picture was related to a song. All by Jimmy Buffett to be specific the weekend before our Anniversary. It was a wonderful surprise. The morning of the concert I had a shoot when I cam e home Max presented the rest of his plan. We had lunch at Margaritaville and partied at the Street Party next to it.




While at the Street Carnival I loved everyone's crazy hats and bought a shark hat. We came home for a nap and while at home I stuffed my hat and added lights to it.


At the concert!

We had a great time being Parrot Heads for the weekend!

No comments: