Friday, January 9, 2009

Bridal Fair

Tonight I went to the Bridal Spectacular with two wonderful friends who are brides to be. While we were walking up and down the isles I got very nostalgic about my own wedding and going to the bridal fair with my mom and sister and all of the planning we did to make my wedding so special. It was nice to see all of these wonderful things and know that I would not change a thing from my special day.

First a little walk down memory lane with a shot from my wedding, taken by my amazing traveling wedding photographer Megan Resch.
My partners in wedding planning crime my mom, me and my sister. another photo by Megan Resch



Tracy tried to win a dream wedding using a special combination.
Nicole talking to my favorite florist in Las Vegas Enchanted Florist, not only do they have amazing floral designs they are a business with a conscience! They sell my custom card designs which all of the proceeds go to my breast cancer fund raising! They also run a very environmentally conscious business.
My wonderful sister Chrissy who is a Body Shop at home consultant meeting and greeting a possible new client.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That looks like fun. Does Chrissy get you lots of skin softening stuff?