Thursday, February 19, 2009

Red Rock

I am on a two week track break and luckily my mom is still of work due to her knee surgery so we have been able to spend some time together. Tuesday we went out to lunch and lite shopping. Thursday we headed out to Red Rock to see the snow. It was beautiful! We saw an odd thing or two and even posed around a bit. It has been wonderful to spend some low key time with just mom and I it has been to long since we have done that.
MY BEAUTIFUL MOM

ME


I know I always hike in my underwear and bare foot!


3 comments:

Ian said...

Where exactly is Red Rock? It looks an interesting place.

Kristen said...

Tell me that guy wasn't out there? That is where Benjy proposed to me! Ahhhh the memories!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! Definitely drier than the day we drove around at Red Rock!
Lynn L.