Sunday, July 25, 2010

Favorite images from SF Avon Walk 2010

Sadly this is the last post of my Avon Walk 2010 crew experience. These are a few of my favorite shots from the weekend.
Awesome Cheerleaders at the finish line
I Love Love the look on these ladies faces
The Tower that is in each city.
Judy one of my favorite walkers. She is a multi city walker and walks with her DSLR (it was seeing her with hers that inspired me to do the same. Judy thank you for sharing your energy to all of those around you!
Carla our team leader with her mom and my friend Jean who was also a team leader at closing ceremonies in the background is Mike.
Jean and Carla supporting each other during closing ceremonies.
If you have been inspired by my post or just have a few dollars laying around many members of my team are walking in Santa Barbra (used to be Long Beach) please go to the Peggy's Spirit sit and help someone out if you so desire.http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/LosAngeles?team_id=78440&pg=team&fr_id=1960

No comments: