Sunday, July 18, 2010

San Francisco

Chrissy and I set off July 8th to celebrate her birthday with a weekend of girl time, giving (we crewed the SF Avon Walk for Breast Cancer,) and fun!
We arrived at the airport and were told our flight would be delayed by 30 minutes or so. Then we heard another announcement that “A special visitor from Washington” was landing and airspace was being closed. Our plane made it into the gate. The plane was quickly off loaded and we left with only a 15 minute delay, so I thank you Mr. President for closing the airport and making my flight more on time (I am still confused about how that happened.)

Air Force one landed right outside of our gate!

My awesome friend Becky picked us up at the airport THANK YOU BECKY! We had asked Becky to pick a great place to have dinner. We wanted something unique and ethnic and Becky found a perfect place “B Star” a Burmese restaurant.


One of my favorite items was the green tea fermented salad AMAZING FLAVOR!

We also enjoyed a yummy pork pumpkin soup and more. Next time I am in San Francisco I know where I will eat again!
We walked off dinner by checking out a very cool book store.

After dinner we walked down the street to a Korean Market that sold crepes. Again AMAZING! Good Food Good Friends


Me, Chrissy, Becky

No comments: