Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolutions

This year when thinking about a resolution I decided to be as realistic and attainable as possible I really want to be successful for once and loose 100lbs, while making all of my clothes for my shrinking shape is not realistic so here they are. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I heard someone giving Christmas gifts this year inspired by Mind Body and Spirit and decided to go with that as my inspiration for my resolutions.

Mind- Watch less TV and read more books
Body- Stay the same weight (lighter would be even better, but I am going for attainable)
Spirit- Make time for photography and scrapbooking almost every day by creating a photo of the day layout each month (it is okay to skip a photo but there must be a line describing something I did.)

So how about you are making a resolution care to share, what brought you to that resolution?

2 comments:

The Bames said...

I actually just posted my resolutions on my blog. They all seem to relate to being consistant and on schedule. I guess I've been a little flakey this year. LOL.

Kristen said...

I will try... good idea. Thanks for sharing.. Happy New Year!